Wednesday, 19 September 2012

Brambly Hedge and tiny scales.

In my last post I hinted at an idea for 1-144 scale and here is a preview of an almost finished little mouse house which is based on the Brambly Hedge book Autumn Story.  To give an idea of the size the base is 2 1/2 inches diameter.

I bought the whole compendium of books for a nominal amount and the pictures are just wonderful - mind you they might be written for children but I did enjoy the stories at bedtime too :)

The next stage will be the furniture and I need to design and make a 4 poster bed and table and chairs, now this should be interesting.

I still need to finish so many pieces and my UFO section is definately multiplying without even trying and my pack rat tendencies are not improving with age a real clear out is called for.

Just a short post I know and apologies, but showing glue drying is not really the best of interests, in the meantime all do all take care.

Do click on the AIM magazine picture the new one is just out, lots of ideas there.

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, it looks wonderful already! Can't wait to see what you add! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantástico, me ha encantado es un trabajo finísimo y delicado, felicidades:)

    ReplyDelete