Monday, 17 December 2012

Continuing the 4 corners

Well with Christmas on the horizon I bet many of you like me are busy with all the work involved to make it a fun holiday time.

I have started on the first of the corners for winter, this one does really make you shiver but was great fun to do and surprisingly easy. I hope to have this one up as a tutorial on the yahoo group Mini Allsorts around Christmas time.
The little trees are those cheap cake decorations suitable dressed with snow, but railway model trees or even bottle brush trees would work too. 
My favourite is the pond, it is cold and icy looking and I was so pleased with the first attempt at this method and it should be ideal for some ice-skating mice.

I also managed to complete the broom and rake as extra accessories for the Autumn corners and again the tutorials will be in the group.

The little mice seem to be having a discussion over who has the broom so will probably have to make a few more - well there is a lot of leaves and contrary to one friend, suggesting a leaf blower  I somehow don't really think it would work

I was really over the moon that one of my projects was accepted for the AIM Advent Calendar and as the day has now passed I can at last show the tiny Christmas decorations that were made. Fiddly but fun and most pieces available in our favourite of places 'the stash'. To try the project, follow the link on the AIM mag in the top right corner and go to day 15.
Will keep you updated with the new corners and in the meantime may all go well in your world.
Hugs Pauline

No comments:

Post a Comment