Wednesday, 6 November 2013

Oops Time has flown

Firstly apologies, nothing, nilch, zero for nearly 11 months, lets just say life has been hectic and I'm going to try for a post a month and more if I can.

Spring corner ready for a picnic
Well I managed to finish the Spring Corner for my co-owned Yahoo group Mini Allsorts picnic in the ruins of an old castle in bluebell woods, just need a picnic basket and a few mice.

The Summer will hopefully be finished this weekend, the four corners was certainly a bigger project than I first envisaged. I can take my hat off to those that write tutorials - for anything I might add - it is not until you do them regularly you realise just how much time it takes with all the pictures and making sure the instructions are understandable to others and not just you.

A Fairy home in 1-48 scale
The group has also had some great fun creating some brilliant Fairy homes and or gardens as a challenge the talents shown by all the scratch build and the ideas put forward have been amazing and I am hoping they will let me share here on the blog. They range from tiny 1-144 or micro scale to 1-12 some are indoor only but some were built for the outside world.

The picture on the right is my unfinished one, the lights work and you can see different things from all sides need to create the furnishings now and a few plants.

Real life gardening took up a lot of allocated time this year and it has nearly been finished and hopefully will be easier to look after over the coming years; finally there is a back garden (yard) with a gate and fence, did so get fed-up with those who for some reason or other thought there was a short cut through my garden to the lane. :)

So what other mischief have I been up to, well joined an art group will be nice to get back into painting after so many years, work with AIM magazine, my daughter finally got married on the hottest day of the year and generally life has been very busy.

If this was a school report it would have written 'could try harder', well not making any promises but I certainly will try to keep things updated.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Pauline, Sounds like you had a busy year! I always try and remember that minis are for fun - no pressure to perform or produce thankfully.
    You are a busy lady with many interests. Enjoy it all.
    regards Janine

    ReplyDelete